Adam Burke is an experienced Criminal Trial Lawyer. In 2004, he won the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Law. Speak with Mr. Burke directly. Call 614-280-9122.
Adam Burke has a proven track record of results in successfully defending men and women facing felony and misdemeanor charges. Your future depends on effectively defending your case.
OHIO OVI / DUI DEFENSE
An Ohio DUI (“OVI”) conviction means mandatory jail time (or intervention) and a permanent record. Ohio OVI cases are complex and require experienced, skilled representation.
FREE PHONE EVALUATION
Attorney Adam Burke offers Free Consultations. Have questions about your Ohio criminal case? Click or call for a free and confidential case evaluation in person or by phone.
I had been in a personal whirlwind of trouble. I was on probation in one county (Fairfield) and within a 3 year time frame found myself in trouble in 2 others (Pickaway and Franklin) including Felony possession. He was able to navigate the legal system in those counties in such a manner that pleased me.–Charles F.
Adam was an EXCELLENT attorney who I would recommend to anyone in the Central Ohio area. He represented my husband on a Domestic Violence case which he got completely dismissed and then even got the records sealed which was above and beyond what we had hoped for. –Erica W.
- Criminal Defense
- Federal Defense
- Ohio Felony Defense
- Ohio DUI / OVI
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Ohio Drug Charges
- Domestic Violence & Assault
Choosing a Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney
Of all the choices facing you, none is more important than your choice of attorney.
As a dedicated Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney, Adam Burke offers several advantages in criminal cases:
- Understanding of Criminal Cases and Procedure
- Experienced Trial Lawyer
- 2004 Excellence For the Future Award Winner in Criminal Law
- Practice Focused on Criminal Defense
- Zealous Advocate For the Rights of the Accused
- Passion for Helping Clients and Delivering the Best Possible Results
- Expertise in Identifying and Arguing Legal Challenges and Defenses
- Expertise on Criminal Cases with Parallel Civil Proceedings
Federal Defense Resources
- Federal Inmate Locator
- Columbus Federal Courthouse Info
- Federal Drug Law Library | CCLE
- Federal Sentencing Guidelines | 2011
Franklin County Resources